Kitchen Jams

posted on: Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The only thing equally important to good, real food, is good music. Not really, but it is pretty important. This post may throw me into the total nerd category, but I'm sure my coolness already peaked at age 4 and it's been downhill from there. With kids in the house it is a struggle to find good music that I love and that they love... ya right, who am I kidding, I totally make them rock out with me to the Biebs and Macklemore. But when I'm not corrupting their small impressionable minds with explicit lyrics and sub-par dance moves, we listen to The Okee Dokee Brothers. They rock. Just give this little ditty a listen while you make dinner next time and you'll be air banjoing in no time. And did I mention they are Grammy winners? And did I also mention that they are adorable? Ooookee dokee.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Mosey's Kitchen All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger